Westminster Council Supported Internship Open Day - Friday 26th April
Are you looking to gain the skills you need to move into work?
Westminster City Council's Supported Internship Programme is an opportunity to gain hands-on work experience in a variety of settings, getting you ready for long-term employment,
If you think you might be interested, we would like to invite you to our Open Day for the Sept 2019 – July 2020 Programme. This will take place on Friday 26th April from 10.30 - 12.30 at Westminster City Hall.
The Open Day is an opportunity to:
- Learn more about the Westminster City Council Supported Internship programme and how it might help you develop your work-skills to progress into paid work.
- Hear about a young person’s journey to employment
- Meet the Westminster council placement managers and the City of Westminster College tutor.
- Tour the newly refurbished Westminster City Hall building and see the facilities you might be working in.
- Ask any questions you might have
For more information on our Supported Internship Programme please download the brochure.
If you would like a preview of what will be covered on the Open Day, please download our PowerPoint presenation.
Interested in coming along?
If you would like to come along or to find out more information, please contact Rachel Edwards by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, just turn up at Lord Mayor’s Parlour, Westminster City Hall, 64 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QP